Inertial Apathy

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's like posting.

Quiz meh blah meh food blah blah:

1) How do you like your eggs?
In brownies.

2)How do you take your coffee/tea?
Nasally. No, seriously. Coffee is only good for smelling. I think you can use tea for artificially aging paper...

3) Favorite breakfast foods?
I'm not really into breakfast foods. I'm not really into breakfast in general. But, I do like a nice bowl of cereal every now and again. Corn Chex or Frosted Mini Wheats for preference.

4) Peanut Butter: Crunchy or Creamy?
I can only choke down peanut butter if there is an equal amount of banana with it. Beyond that addendum, I don't care about the peanut butter's consistency.

5) What kind of dressing do you like on your salad?
Ranch. If Ranch isn't available, I see if there's a Ceasar Salad. With chicken. Beyond that, the only other dressing I like is Italian on subs.

6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
Dr. Pepper. I'll drink either of the others, but it's like methadone...no substitute.

7) You're feeling lazy, what do you make?
I think you underestimate my lazy. I can skip eating for days on a good lazy.

8) You're feeling REALLY lazy, what pizza do you order?
Chicken and bacon. Or anything. As long as it doesn't have peppers, onions, or pineapple.

9) You feel like cooking, what do you make?
You're really stretching my hypothetical here. Stew. I love my stew.

10) Do any food bring back good memories?
Peanut Brittle reminds me of Flight of the Navigator. You know, that movie with a kid and a spaceship and time travel? Man, I ate a lot of peanut brittle the first time I saw that...

11) Do any foods bring back bad memories?
The peanut brittle springs to mind again. Too much of a good thing...

12) Do any foods remind you of someone?
Nutella reminds me of Margie. Cream Wafer Cookies remind me of my mother. Actually lots of foods remind me of mom....man, that woman can cook. I have a pretty associative memory, so almost everything reminds me of something.

13) Is there any food you refuse to eat?
I might be easier for me to list the things I will eat...

14) What was your favorite food as a child?
My mother's stew. mmmmm....I love stew....

15) Is there any food you hated as a child, but like now?
Mushrooms. Couldn't stand them, now, I eat them raw.

16) Is there a food you liked as a child, but hate now?
Nothing springs to mind...

17) Favorite fruit and vegetable?
Grapes. Broccoli.

18) Favorite junk food?
uhhh....ice cream?

19) Favorite in between meal snack?
I'm not a big snacker. But, I guess....pretzels?

20) Do you have any weird food habits?
I like to eat all of one thing on my plate before moving on to the next. Usually starting with my least favorite item and moving up. I don't do it all of the time, but I tend to if I'm not thinking about it.

21) You're on a diet, what do you fill up on?
Water and multivitamins. I'm not a healthy dieter.

22) You're off your diet, now what would you eat?
I feel like chicken tonight?

23) How spicy to you order your Indian/Thai?
I can eat spicy foods...I just don't like them. I think people make food spicy to cover up it's lack of flavor.

24) Can I get you a drink?
No, I'm good. Thanks.

25) Favorite dessert?
Bring out the Churriscaria Desert Cart and I'll pick one out.

I tag the people of Ethiopia. For years, they are the reason I've had to clean my plate; let's find out what they REALLY eat!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home